All reverse osmosis systems (such as a countertop, under the sink, and tankless) treat water in different stages. The stages involve filters that help remove various contaminants and protect the RO membrane. For maximum performance, it is recommended to change all filter cartridges every 3-6 months and post-filter every 6-12 months. In this article, we have reviewed reverse osmosis replacement filters.
Reverse osmosis replacement filters reviews
iSpring reverse osmosis replacement filters
The F7-GAC comes with seven standard-sized 10″ x 2.5″ replacement filters, and each one of them is wrapped on its own to maintain freshness and extend shelf life.
- Two 5-micron 10″ FP15 sediment filters are for the first stage and are ideal for removing sand, rust, dirt, and other large particles. Replace the filter every six months.
- Two 5-micron 10″ FG15Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filters are for the second stage and should be replaced every six months. It is best for removing chlorine, organic contaminants, halides, odors, and tastes.
- Two 5-micron 10″ CTO Carbon Block filters (third stage)—Removes any remaining chlorine, odor, and tastes. Replace every six months.
- Two 5-micron 10″ FT15 post-carbon inline filters (5-stage) polish water in the tank before it is delivered to the faucet. Replace every 12 months.
The replacement filter fits iSpring RCC7, RCC7P, and other reverse osmosis systems that use a standard-sized filter like Apec, Crystal Quest, Flowmatic, and Puroline.
Other types of iSpring RO replacement filters
- iSpring F9K 1-year filter replacement supply set for 6-stage reverse osmosis water filtration systems.
- iSpring F3-This is a 6-month prefilter replacement supply filter cartridge pack set for standard reverse osmosis RO systems.
- iSpring F19K75 – This is a 2-year replacement supply. Set for 6-stage reverse osmosis RO water filtration systems with an alkaline mineral filter.
- iSpring F28K75 is a 3-year replacement supply set for the 6-stage reverse osmosis RO water filtration systems with an alkaline mineral filter.
- iSpring F22-75 is a 3-year Replacement Supply Filter Cartridge Pack Set for Standard 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Systems.
- iSpring F5-75 is a 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Replacement Water Filter Pack Set with a 75 GPD RO Membrane Cartridge-
- iSpring F15-75 is a 2-Year Replacement Supply Filter Cartridge Pack Set for Standard 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Systems, white, 15 Piece.
- iSpring FA15 10-inch Inline Quick Connect 3-Layer Alkaline Replacement Water Filter Cartridge with Mineral Balls, Calcite, and Corosex for Reverse Osmosis RO System
- iSpring F4 for Standard Reverse Osmosis RO Systems with Post Carbon 6-Month Replacement Supply Filter Cartridge Pack Set, F4, White, 4 Piece-
- iSpring F15-100 2-Year Replacement Supply Water Filter Cartridge Pack Set for Standard 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Systems, 15-
- iSpring F28D75 3-Year Replacement Filter Set for 6-Stage 75GPD De-Ionization Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, Fits iSpring RCC7D (28pcs 6SED 6GAC 6CTO 3T33 1MC7 6DI)
- iSpring FT15 5th Stage Inline Post Carbon Filter Replacement Cartridge, 0.7, White
- iSpring F15-500, 500 GPD Tankless RO System Replacement Filter Set, 2-Year Supply, fits RCS5T, White, 15 Piece
- iSpring F19D75 2-Year Replacement Set for 75GPD 6-Stage De-Ionization Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, 2.5″ x 10″, White
- iSpring F9D 1-Year Replacement Set for DI RO Water Filter, 2.5″ x 10″, White
- iSpring F22-100 5-Stage 100GPD 3-Year Water Filter Replacement Cartridge Supply, Fits RCC1P
- iSpring F7-GAC for Standard 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Systems 1-Year Replacement Supply Filter Cartridge Pack Set
Whirlpool reverse osmosis replacement filters
The Whirlpool replacement filter is NSF certified to reduce contaminants such as lead, cysts, dissolved solids, chlorine taste, and odor, sediment, arsenic (pentavalent), barium, cadmium, chromium (VL), chromium (III), copper, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, fluoride, turbidity, ammonium, bicarbonate, bromide, chloride, magnesium, sodium, sulfide, tannin, zinc, and chemicals.
Make sure you replace the filter every six months to make the system work smoothly and to ensure high-quality water is available for your family.
The filter has an additional feature. It includes an EZ-change indicator light to notify you when it’s time to change the filter.
This pre/post filter fits WHAROS5, WHAPSRO, and WHER25 systems.
Watts reverse osmosis replacement filters
The watts7-PK RO Filters pack seven high-quality replacement filters that are designed for use with Watts Premier’s RO-TFM-5SV, WP-ST6DM, WP-5, and WP5-50 reverse osmosis systems. It is also compatible with all standard RO and filtration systems.
It is compatible with any standard 10″ filter housing.
- Two 10-inch sediment filters (104017) remove dust, rust, and silt.
- Four 10-inch carbon pre-filters (101009) remove chlorine, chloramines, taste, and odor.
- One 10-inch GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) Inline Post-Filter (560010) polishing filter for final polishing water.
It is recommended to change out the sediment and carbon pre-filters every 6 months. The GAC Inline Post-Filter should be changed out annually.
All the replacement filters are worth replacing every year and are NSF-certified.
The Watts replacement filter fits the 5-stage Watts reverse osmosis filter and other standard RO systems.
More Watts reverse osmosis replacement filters.
- Watts Premier 500124 WP-4V Replacement Filter Pack for Reverse Osmosis Systems.
- Watts Premier WP531152 RO Pure 4 Pack Replacement Filters
- Watts Premier 531109 Annual Replacement Filter Kit
- Watts Premier Ro Pure Replacement Filter 6-pack Plus Membrane
- Watts Premier 531161 RO Pure Plus 6-Pack Filter Kit
- Watts Premier 560039 UF-3 Ultra Filtration, 5-Filter Annual Water Filter Replacement Pack
- Watts Premier WP531102 RO Pure or Pure Plus Push Button Bi-Annual Filter Kit
- Watts Premier WP531105 RO Pure Annual Filter Kit, 1-Pack
- Watts Premier WP105341 RO Pure Carbon Post-Filter, 12" x 2.5" x 2.5", Plain
- Watts Premier WP105381 RO Pure Plus VOC Filter.
- Watts Premier W-2R-2Y-1B-1G Ro Pure Replacement Filter Plus Membrane, 6-pack.
- Watts Premier WP560032 Standard 10 Inch 4-Stage Filter Kit with 10 Inch Inline.
- Watts Premier 105311 RO-4 RO-Pure UF3 Sediment Filter
- Watts Premier WP105371 UF-3 LVOC Filter, Plain
- Watts Premier WP500024 Standard Annual 7 Pack Replacement Filter Kit, White, 10.5″ x 19.50″ x 3″ (WPRL-58)
APEC reverse osmosis replacement filters
APEC set includes one sediment filter and two carbon block filters.
The first stage polypropylene sediment filter for stage 1 removes rust, dust, and particles, while the second and third stage extruded carbon block filters remove chlorine, taste, and odor.
The filter is compatible with APEC RO-45, RO-90, RO-PERM, RO-PUMP, and all standard sized undercounter RO systems.
Other types of APEC replacement filter
- APEC FILTER-MAX-ES50 50 GPD High Capacity Complete Replacement Filter Set For Essence Series Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
- APEC FILTER-SET-ESX2 2 Sets of High Capacity Replacement Pre-Filter Sets for ESSENCE Series Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Stage 1, 2&3, pack of 2 sediments and four carbon black Filters
- APEC FILTER-SET-ESPH High Capacity Replacement Filter Set for ESSENCE Series Alkaline Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Stage 1, 2, 3&6
GE reverse osmosis replacement filters
GE FX12P replaces one 9-3/4-Inch long pre-filter and one 9-3/4-Inch long post-filter. Replace filters every six months or 900 gallons for fresh, filtered water.
The filter is compatible with the GXRM10RBL system and GE Smartwater reverse osmosis water systems.
It is fit for reducing 15 contaminants in water including cysts, chlorine, lead, and arsenic.
The filters are certified by NSF and ANSI, thus guaranteeing safe water for drinking.
Other types of GE RO replacement filters
Reverse osmosis replacement filters are designed to be installed in place of a standard osmosis filter.
Reverse osmosis water filter benefits
The reverse osmosis replacement filters provide many benefits to the homeowner, including the following:
- The reverse osmosis replacement filter is cheaper than a new RO system.
- The reverse osmosis replacement filter provides better-tasting water.
- The reverse osmosis replacement filter can be used in any standard RO system.